When you join KidStart, you provide us with personal data which we use to optimise the service we provide to you. By using the Website, App or Prompt and KidStart programme, you are consenting to us processing your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
We may use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information related to our services and to provide information on our partners and their products which might be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service changes.
KidStart does not share, sell or otherwise transfer out of its control your personal data, except in the following situations:
- Payment card numbers are shared with banks and other organisations who are established suppliers in the payment processing industry with whom we have secure and encrypted transmission procedures in place. These are used to facilitate the collection and redemption of your KidStart Savings.
- In some instances where you tell us about a problem with KidStart Savings you are due or missing transactions, KidStart may need to disclose some personal data such as your name and transaction details with the retailer in question to help us resolve your query. In such circumstances your enquiry will be pursued on the basis that you consent to a necessary and sufficient disclosure of your personal data to achieve a resolution when you make the enquiry.
- On occasion, KidStart offers products and services from third parties directly on its website (eg: KidStart Deals). If you make a purchase or opt into a service through KidStart in these cases, we will share such information with the third party supplier as necessary for them to fulfil the product or service you have requested.
KidStart also collects information about how you use our site including information on your preferences, pages visited on our website and shopping conducted through KidStart. KidStart uses this information combined with your personal data to evaluate site content, navigability and to deliver content and offers that are likely to be more relevant to you.
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the website whenever the browser returns to the website.
KidStart is listed on the Information Commissioners Register in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our DPA registration number is Z1168761. Under the act you have the right to access the personal information KidStart may hold about you which you can do so by submitting a request in writing to our registered address: KidStart Limited, 10 Elysium Gate, 126-128 New Kings Road, London, SW6 4LZ.