Santa's Lapland specialises in short breaks to see Santa in Lapland, Finland.
These specially designed 3 and 4 day breaks to the Arctic Circle are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
• a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
• magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
• a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
• children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
• Igloo Fantasia
• a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
• an exciting husky sled ride
• a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
• a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
• arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
• lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
• help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
The holidays also include 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or Santa's Christmas Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers.
There are thousands of free child places as well as special discounts for grandparents available – book now to avoid disappointment!