The summer holidays are well under way and if you’re still thinking of things to do with the kids, then we have you covered with our 10 top tips.
1. LittleBird Family Pass – our friends at LittleBird have a wide range of offer on days out and activities for you and the kids. Sign up for their Family Pass to unlock them.
2. Mini Olympics – feeling inspired from the Olympics? Set up a mini competition in the garden. You can do simple sports day events. It’s a great way to get active with the kids.
3. Picnic – a summertime favourite! Pack up some of your favourite foods and head to a local park, the countryside or even the garden. Earn 3% back with Sainsbury’s if you need picnic supplies.
4. Cinema – an activity for when it’s rainy now that cinemas are back open. There’s Jungle Cruise and Paw Patrol for two family-friendly options.
5. Beach trip – the UK has some fabulous beaches so grab a bucket and spade and find out where your nearest beach is. Here are top 30 by The Beach Guide.
6. Day in the woods – similarly to beaches there are some incredible woods and forests on our doorsteps. Pack a picnic and have a day exploring. Here is a guide on some of the best.
7. Baking – another rainy day activity. You can’t go wrong with baking. BBC Good Food have some delicious recipes from brownies to cookies.
8. KidZania – if you live in London or fancy a trip then we highly recommend a visit to KidZania. A city ran by kids designed to empower and inspire. You can get 15% off tickets with KidStart, if you use the code KIDSTART15.
9. Learn a new skill – is there a new skill you and the kids want to learn? Maybe something creative like pottery, learning a language, or starting a new sport like tennis. There are plenty of apps, home kits and local services.
10. Go on an adventure – open Google Maps showing a radius that you’re willing to travel and let your kids randomly pick a new place they’d like to explore. You can do a bit of research before you set off to see what there is to do there and have a family adventure.
We hope you and your family have a fantastic summer holidays!