I’m VERY excited about going to Cybermummy. In case you haven’t heard of it, it’s not an episode from Doctor Who (!), it’s a conference for bloggers and anyone interested in the blogosphere, and most of the attendees are women (and mums).
My ticket for Cybermummy has been sponsored by the lovely people at Seaworld. As many of you know I went on a trip to the Seaworld Parks with five other bloggers last summer and we had a whale of a time (pun intended).
I thought I’d share my five reasons for wanting to go to Cybermummy, and I’d love to hear yours – please share them below:
1. I want to meet so many bloggers who I’ve known ‘virtually’ for the past year.
2. It’s the chance to catch up with some of my best blogging friends.
3. I will learn new things. OK, I’ve been doing this for nearly two years, I’m very experienced. But there are still a few things I don’t know and I’m looking forward to discovering them.
4. Sarah Brown and Rachel Johnson are speaking. I have met Sarah a few times, so it will be great to see her again. And I’m really looking forward to hearing Rachel – I’ve been a fan of hers since seeing her on the documentary about relaunching The Lady.
5. There will be a lot of laughs. What surprised me and made me most proud to be at last year’s event was that in a room full of nearly 200 women there was no bitchiness. It was simply a huge celebration of all that we are and all that we do.
written by Liz Jarvis