With the long weekend coming up, we thought we’d pull together some of the best money-saving Bank Holiday deals for you and your family from our wonderful KidStart partners. So here we are, some great Bank Holiday activity ideas and ways to save money for your kids at the same time:
1. How about taking a family day out or short break at Alton Towers? There is something for all ages at this leisure park, from CBeebies Land for the little ones, to the stomach-churning vertical drop roller coaster, Oblivion for the teenagers. Check out how to get 5% back via KidStart here.
2. Great British Weather willing, how about taking a family picnic this Bank Holiday? Stock up on yummy goodies from Waitrose and get up to 1.2% KidStart Savings.
3. Avoid Bank Holiday breakdown hell and get roadside assistance cover from the UK’s largest breakdown organisation, the AA. You could get £45 back for your kids.
4. Although last Bank Holiday, you swore you’d never do it again, we know some of you will end up in a DIY store over the weekend. At least we can help with a money saving 2% back for your kids from B&Q. The rest is up to you and your hammer.
5. Butlins offer short family breaks up and down the UK, and you might just find yourself a last minute bargain and receive 2% KidStart Savings if you book through KidStart here.
6. Trips to the zoo are a perennial family favourite and booking London Zoo with KidStart will give you access to up to 3.5% KidStart Savings. ZSL Whipsnade Zoo bookings will give you 3% KidStart Savings.
7. If the Bank Holiday weather is awful, one rainy day option is to log onto the Build A Bear Workshop. Too cute! Get 3.5% KidStart Savings when you shop at Build-A-Bear Workshop .
9. Why not avoid crazy Bank Holiday traffic altogether and travel by rail. Use TheTrainLine to book and get 1% KidStart Savings.
10. If all else fails, and the family need a new board game to keep them from going stir crazy this Bank Holiday, toy shop The Entertainer offer 2% KidStart Savings on all online purchases made through us.