KidStart brings you a selection of women-founded brands, bias-breaking products and initiatives in celebration of International Women’s Day this year. From beauty, fashion, tech and more – there’s an opportunity to take action for equality and save up to £13 for your kids’ futures. How’s that for feel-good shopping?!
1.Astrid & Miyu are holding a number of workshops at their stores this week.
100% of their profits from the IWD events will go to the Lady Garden Foundation – a national women’s health charity raising awareness and funding for gynaecological cancer.
2. For every product you buy, Nursem give a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.
3. Moonpig are offering a free card card to celebrate International Women’s Day with code: WOMENSDAY
4. Buy a Sweaty Betty bra between 3-9 March, and they’ll donate one to their foundation to get girls moving.
5. A gift from Charlotte Tilbury.
Get TWO free mini Matte Revolution lipsticks in AWARD-WINNING Pillow Talk and CONFIDENCE-BOOSTING Walk of No Shame will automatically be added to your bag with all orders over £80!*
6. Pick up some powerful reading with Waterstone’s curation of International Women’s Day relevant books.
7. Make a statement. We love this Empowered Women Empower Women Feminist Sweatshirt by CHERRYR1450 on Etsy.
8. Looking for girl-powered tech, check out Elvie.
9. The best underwear. Period.
Modibodi underwear was created so that every bodi can go with a different flow. If it’s your first time using their products, you might have some questions about how it works (hint: it’s not magic, but it’s close!).
10. LOOKFANTASTIC Female Founders Beauty Box (Worth over £146) for just £55
11. All profits on 7th – 8th March from the NEW Monica Vinader Togetherness Necklace Set will be donated to Women for Women International