Come on get snap happy

Mar 8 • Featured, Uncategorized • 636 Views • 7 Comments on Come on get snap happy

I don’t know about you but we seem to have loads and loads of photos all over the place and I've been meaning to organise them for a while now. Which is why I was so excited to discover Photobox’s personalised Photobooks.

They’re just fab. Basically you choose which photos to include (you can have anything from 26 to 100 pages holding up to 1200 photos), and then customize each page with captions, backgrounds, fonts, colours and layouts (or you can autofill if you’re pushed for time).

Then they send the book back to you, beautifully bound, like a coffee table book. Uploading the pics can take a little time but the end results are definitely worth it.

The photo books start at £23.99 plus P&P, but if you order through KidStart you get 5% back for your kids and 2 for 1 on Photobooks and canvas prints. PLUS all orders taken in March will be entered into a draw to win one of four £50 vouchers. Click here for more info.

7 Responses to Come on get snap happy

1. amy says:

these look lovely and a great keepsafe that doesn’t break the bank. I have nearlly all of photos on my computer (backed up of course) so i think i’ll go have a peak x

2. Crystal Jigsaw says:

As someone who is very snap happy this is a lovely idea. Thanks for the link and the info. CJ xx

3. New Mummy says:

I had phtobooks made for christmas and they went down really well, I love how you can personalise them

4. Bev says:

Have done a few of these and they are fantastic, never used this company though so will have a look, as with everything i always try to use the companies through kidstart. Well worth the effort

5. Heather says:

oh wow, these look brilliant1 what a super idea!

6. Catriona says:

I love these Photobooks and it is so easy to change page layouts to suit your needs. I have had several photobooks made and they always look professional.

7. Damian says:

I used Photobox to design and print two Calendars for Christmas presents. The layout software was really easy to use and both my Mum and partner loved the end result. I’d definitely use them again without hesitation and once you’re signed up to their newsletter, you get plenty money savings offers sent your way.