Gorgeous vintage-inspired dresses from Pearl Lowe

Sep 16 • Featured, Uncategorized • 870 Views • 8 Comments on Gorgeous vintage-inspired dresses from Pearl Lowe

I’m just loving Pearl Lowe’s autumn collection for Peacocks. The clothes (this is Pearl’s beautiful daughter Daisy modelling some of the dresses for her mum) were inspired by vintage Hollywood films. ‘I’ve always adored the classic style of Hollywood legends, in particular Louise Brooks and Greta Garbo, and wanted to create a collection that captured their magic and femininity,’ Pearl says.

Prices start at £18 for a block poncho. Daisy is shown here wearing the leopard print dress with corsage, black lace tea dress and black pleated dress with cream lace collar (all £35).    The collection is expected to be so popular they’ve set up a wait list so my advice is to get 'em before they go…

8 Responses to Gorgeous vintage-inspired dresses from Pearl Lowe

1. If I Could Escape says:

Oooh, those sort of remind me of Anthropologie over here. Except without the massive price tag.

2. Baby Genie says:

Wow, am packing up early for the afternoon and heading off to my local Peacocks!

3. English Mum says:

I LOVE the leopard print dress, although I suppose I’m more likely to actually buy the black tea dress (mutton… lamb… you get the picture) xx

4. Naomi says:

I think Peacocks is amazing for some things. I seem to gravitate towards their shoes and boots as they are fab and cheap. I plan to get down there this week and check what is in there at the mo.

5. sarah says:

I have ordered and received my pearl lowe collection and not disappointed. My favourites are the Floral Shirt Dress, Lace Tea Dress, and The Animal Leopard print dress. The fit, Quality and great value for money is a added bonus too.

6. Debbie says:

Have ordered the floral print shirt dress, lace tea dress and animal print leopard dress. Hope they arent too big. Have ordered 10 and 12 in the lace collar dress as looks on the large side. Cant wait till they arrive. From previous collections I have the blue polka dot dress, rose print dress, grey and red cardigans which I love :o)

7. marcia alderson says:

i need this dress in a size 12 new please

8. Tabitha says:

Marcia which dress in a size twelve are you after?