On Saturday we watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist on Sky. I must admit my attention wandered quite a bit but I found myself thinking about my own Infinite Playlist, a non desert-island discs soundtrack, if you like. (The songs you can listen to at anytime, not just when you’re shipwrecked).
So mine (in no particular order) would be:
* Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley – Elvis always makes me happy
* Sloop John B by the Beach Boys – reminds me of a boat trip we took in Hawaii (sigh)
* Master Blaster (Jammin') by Stevie Wonder – this was our anthem one summer when I was a kid
* Weather With You by Crowded House – for MotH (of course)
* Knights of Cydonia by Muse – No1 Son’s favourite track
These are all songs I can listen to over and over again – and they’re all pretty special to me, too.
What would be on your infinite playlist?
written by Liz Jarvis