Competition closed – check the winners!
Thanks everyone for voting your favourite Mother’s Day crafts. The voting is now CLOSED.
The crafts that received more votes were made by:
- – Laya, 9 months old (mummy is Piranawapriya Elil) – you’ve won a fantastic Mother’s Day hamper worth £250!
- – Caitlin, 5 years old (daddy is Richard Bazeley) – you’ve won a fantastic Mother’s Day hamper worth £250!
- – Corban, 7 years old (mummy is Chloe Edwards) – you’ve won a fantastic Mother’s Day hamper worth £250!
- – PLUS the winner’s choice is Saara‘s red rose for mummy Anila Hussain. You’ve won a £75 Red Letter Days voucher!
Please send us an email with your details at email@example.com and you’ll receive your prizes very soon.
Stay tuned for a fantastic Easter competition later this week!
0 to 3 years old
4 to 6 years old
7 years old and older
Votes end on Mother’s Day, and we will announce the winner on Monday.
The 3 winners will receive a bundle worth over £250 containing:
You’ll be in a chance to win 1 in 3 hampers that will include:
- – A £100 John Lewis Gift Voucher, courtesy of Waitrose Groceries
- – A £50 voucher to spend at The Works
- – A Mother’s Day Heaven Scent Gift Bag Gift Set from Waitrose Florist worth £50
- – A Seychelles large Home Scenting Set from The White Company worth £55
And a judges’ choice will win a fantastic £75 voucher to choose over hundreds of experiences at Red letter Days. Good luck!
Remember to use KidStart when treating your mothers and you’ll receive money back for your kids every time you shop online.