My fantasy shopping spree

Feb 25 • Featured, Uncategorized • 844 Views • 11 Comments on My fantasy shopping spree

I haven't got £1,000 to spare at the moment *sigh* but inspired by Josie at Sleep is for the Weak I've decided to share my fantasy shopping spree. And because it's my fantasy shopping spree I'm afraid I'm not going to be remotely worthy – it's all going to be for me, me me.

First of I'd like a new handbag. A gorgeous, desirable, buttery-smooth leather handbag. This would not be a handbag for screwed up receipts, old lozenges and lidless lipsticks. This would be a brand new bag, full of promise, to hold my life together. A bag like this DKNY Distressed Leather tote from House of Fraser, for £240.

Then I need a dress. Not a school run dress but an utterly beautiful dress, like this one from Coast, £85.

Of course I would have a brand new coat. Not a coat of many colours, rather a mac that will see me through this awful endless rain and into spring. A mac like this stone cotton trench  from Jigsaw (£185).

I would need shoes, too. These Dune Kross Platform Peeptoe Satin Ivory Shoes , in fact, from John Lewis (£95). And earrings – these Amethyst ones (£115), plus a Marc Jacobs wrap bracelet (£60) from Liberty.

And because all that dreamy shopping would make me tired, I'd like a bath in my favourite lavender foaming bath (£17.75) from L'Occitane while sipping on a glass of Laurent-Perrier from Majestic Wine (£45) and nibbling on caviar from Fortnum and Mason (£130). And I might even have a box of chocolates from Hotel Chocolat. Well, I did say it was my fantasy.

*What would you spend your fantasy £1000 on?

11 Responses to My fantasy shopping spree

1. Nat says:

wow is that all a £1000 every thing seems so resonably priced it would be hard to stop at £1000 lol I got married last year (after 12 years) and i bought my Wedding dress from Coast, bargain bought very pricey shoes though! I think I’d buy myself some rather swishy maternity clothes right now, from Formes, un-pregnant well I am partial to a bit of Max Mara and some new shoes some from Campers and maybe some prada and then for sure the money would be gone!

2. Heather in Lapland says:

oh to be able to spend so much money on clothes! I can’t remember the last time I went into a decent clothes shop 8I’m guessing the supermarket doesn’t count) and have no idea what i would spend the money on. i’d have fun finding out though.

3. Josie says:

I would make that £1000 stretch waaaay further. You have expensive tastes lady!!

4. ThatGirl39 says:

Oh Yes…. madame weez zis shopping spree you are really spoiling us! Gorgeous dress… and of course shoes. Oh to drink champagne in the bath… oh to drink some out of the bath actually! My friend E and I indulged in a glass yesterday lunchtime on our bi-annual shop fest/lunch outings. It felt very decadent… but SO right!

5. Mummy Bear says:

The trench, the dress, the chocolates, champagne etc etc..I am with you there…throw in a spa weekend I am in heaven!

6. Maris says:

I would love to spend an entire weekend in a spa… having massages, facials, manicure, pedicure, eating yummy food and doing nothing else but relaxing…..awww, that would be lovely!

7. Michelle MclAughlin says:

I would treat mum mum to flowers and a spa day and what ever else she wanted. This is for all the support she gave me over the planning of my big day, all the help she has give me with my son Joshua and the bigeest thing she has done is going though breast cancer, losing a breast and did not complain once about it. This happened when my hubby and I where planning our wedding and she ever made my wedding cake. what a star of a mum I am so lucky.

8. Trackback from uberVU – social comments Social comments and analytics for this post

9. Baby Genie says:

I need that cow bracelet!

10. MumaTalk says:

This is a great idea, I think a fantasy shopping spree is just what I need over the weekend! And a pound on the lottery too. Then, just maybe, those dreams could come true…

11. Pingback from babygenie.wordpress.com My Fantasy Shopping Spree « Baby Genie