Pop it, lock it, and take the Hoedown dance challenge

Mar 24 • Featured, Uncategorized • 965 Views • 8 Comments on Pop it, lock it, and take the Hoedown dance challenge

OK so as it's coming up to the Easter holidays I thought it would be a good idea to encourage you to get moving, hopefully with your kids, and have a bit of fun too.

So here's a little bit of a challenge for you. Watch the following instructional video (don't worry, it doesn't self-destruct after watching) and learn the Hoedown Throwdown, as performed by the always fabulous Miley Cyrus and friends.

Then I need you to upload your video of yourself doing the dance, either to youtube or your own blog, if you have one, and then leave the link below (make sure you link back to this post if you have a blog too), by Tuesday April 6th. You then need to email me at editor@kidstart.co.uk to confirm your entry.

There will be a gorgeous pampering prize for the best Hoedown Mummy Dance entry. Have fun!

You can see the Hoedown dance tutorial here

8 Responses to Pop it, lock it, and take the Hoedown dance challenge

1. Karin @ Cafe Bebe says:

Oh, Liz! You know I’m always game for a dance off! I’ll be interested to see who else joins in on the fun. Thanks for giving us plenty of time! 😉 Karin

2. PippaD @ A Mothers Ramblings says:

I know this one back to front ‘cos of another challenge that has the same dance challenged! We shall be there with bells on!

3. topsy.com says:

Pingback from topsy.com Twitter Trackbacks for Pop it, lock it, and take the Hoedown dance challenge [kidstart.co.uk] on Topsy.com

4. A Modern Mother says:

I’ll video myself, I mean the girls, after school.

5. Trackback from uberVU – social comments Social comments and analytics for this post

6. Peabee72 says:

something terminal happened to my coordination just WATCHING that video….good luck everyone, this is one competition I WON’T be entering! Px

7. MummyTips says:

Are you kidding me???? you know I spent the whole of last weekend at the theatre with my delightful daughters…. Well ModelGirl’s grade 2 modern dance is…. Yes you got it….. Pop it Lock It! Half Term Vlog post in full costume coming your way my lady!