Time for some pampering treats, methinks

Apr 15 • Featured, Uncategorized • 726 Views • 6 Comments on Time for some pampering treats, methinks

School starts again next week for us, and I don’t know about you but I’m definitely due some little Mum treats.

Here’s what’s on my list:

John Richmond’s new fragrance – it smells yummy, really fresh with notes of red grapefruit, pear, magnolia and sandalwood. And it also comes with a darling little bracelet (you can hang the lock on it). Gorgeous! (£34 for 30ml, available from Next)

I’m a HUGE fan of Elemis and I adore their Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt (£29, available from timetospa) – really nourishes the skin and the scent is incredible.

The Natio range of natural mineral bronzing products, available exclusively from Debenhams – the illuminating powder (£19) is perfect for giving your complexion a healthy looking glow.

And I’m going to treat my poor neglected nails to some TLC and polish – I love the Essential colours from M&S, particularly the Baby Blue and Neon Yellow (£2.50 each). Maybe not the first colour you’d think of but it works.

6 Responses to Time for some pampering treats, methinks

1. Utterlyscrummy (Michelle) says:

Yes please! Love the post and the pampering treats. :o)

2. Deer Baby says:

Already got the Elemis. With you on the M&S nail colours – and they’re so much cheaper than Chanel. That mint green is THE colour. Might go check out the mineral powder – got some points on my Debenhams card!

3. Karin @ Cafe Bebe says:

Ooh, that bronzing mineral powder looks lovely…I can really use some glow! Where can you buy GLOW?? Someone really needs to market that to mummies! The fragrance looks lovely as well although I’d really love to smell it…love the idea of grapefruit scent…now I’m hungry!

4. Kat says:

I definitely need a bit of pampering. That perfume looks great!

5. Karen @ If I Could Escape says:

Oooh, love the green nail polish. I’m hoping to go for a pedi this weekend! =)

6. Bev says:

Elemis frangpani moisture melt one of my faves too. Tip for using…. just before you get out of the bath rub the melt all over your skin – then when you get out just wrap a towel around you and let your skin dry naturally. Result – lovely soft gorgeous soft skin. My fave me time treat is to do this just before bed, then jump into bed in best pjs and a cup of milky coffee (decaff of course) and a good book or mag. Skin feels gorgeous. Works even better if you use the matching shower creme and some scrub gloves whilst in the bath!! Wish elemis did matching flavoured candles x