What do you like to Slip Into…?

Feb 4 • Featured, Uncategorized • 666 Views • 16 Comments on What do you like to Slip Into…?

I’m loving Slip Into…, the new fragrance from Avon.

The elegant bottle has been inspired by a calf (not a cankle) in a kitten heel, and the fragrance has notes of raspberry, freesia and orchid.

The spokeswoman for Slip Into… is the brilliant (and still incredibly gorgeous) Christy Turlington Burns, who I admire hugely for her work with the White Ribbon Alliance.

‘This fragrance makes makes me feel feminine and confident, just like slipping into a pair of beautiful high heels,’ she says.

And even if you prefer slipping into a pair of comfy slippers, I’m giving you the chance to win a bottle of Slip Into… Simply leave your answer to the question below with your blog/twitter name and I’ll select the winner next Friday.

Good luck!

Q: What do you like to slip into?

16 Responses to What do you like to Slip Into…?

1. Englishmum says:

I think I’ve actually smelt the perfume (got a sample through the door) and it’s gorgeous. I like to slip into my wellies and head out for a trudge in the fresh air. Not particularly stylish, admittedly, but there’s nothing like it for bringing a glow!

2. Erica says:

Converse! I have two white pairs and an aqua pair, I love them!

3. veronica ashall says:

as we have just got a tempur mattress and after a long hard day i can not wait to slip into my bed and feel good all over xx

4. Nuala McCloy says:

I would love to slip into a size 12. Still trying to lose the baby weight 6 months on!

5. Carolin says:

I love slipping into my super comfy and fluffy moon boot slippers after a long day on uncomfortable heels. Heaven x

6. Jo says:

I love to slip into my black knee high boots-guaranteed to make me feel confident no matter what the day brings.

7. Michelle says:

I love to slip into a pair of flip flops because that means the weather is warm enough to do so! @michelletant http://michelletant.blogspot.com

8. Shirl Smith says:

I like to slip into a warm bath with lashings of bubbles. A cold, cold glass of white wine on the side and I’m into bliss for about an hour lol!

9. Shirl Smith says:

I like to slip into a warm bath with lashings of bubbles. A cold, cold glass of white wine on the side and I’m in bliss for about an hour lol! http://vintageseamuse.blogspot.com

10. Monica says:

I would love to actually slip into any of the heels in my cupboard… I now have problems with the bones in my feet and feel like an old lady… I keep the shoes because they are gorgeous and I might need them…You know "Just in case"! lol

11. Chris Mosler says:

I would like to slip into a warm bath, then warmed pyjamas, then bed with a good book and a cup of cocoa. I am very tired this week and that would be my idea of heaven! @christinemosler http://christinemosler.wordpress.com/

12. Jane Willis says:

I like to slip into my fitflops- the only shoes I’ve ever had that feel more comfortable than no shoes at all.

13. Lily McGonagle says:

At the minute, I love nothing more than to slip into my running gear and head out the door. I call it ‘running away’ – it’s heaven to be able to leave the house and kids for just a little while.

14. Avril says:

I love to slip into my old comfy pyjamas and hope the door bell doesn’t ring

15. Liz (LivingwithKids) says:

Thank you to everyone who took part in this, I’ve loved reading your answers. The winner of the perfume is Christine Mosler. Congratulations Christine!

16. Chris says:

How fabulous! Thanks Liz!