Who do you want to win?

Jan 27 • Featured • 682 Views • 15 Comments on Who do you want to win?

I don't know if you saw Celebrity Big Brother last night but if you didn't you missed some of the genuinely funniest moments on British TV in ages. I don't know what made me laugh more – Ivana accepting her fake 'award', Stephanie's hysterics in the Diary Room or Alex spray tanning himself… um… everywhere.

It ends on Friday… but who do you want to win? My top three would be Vinnie, Stephanie and Dane… not sure in which order!

15 Responses to Who do you want to win?

1. Jo Payton says:

Dane. But it is a tough call. I like them all. agree that last night was a blinder. They should have cancelled the members of the public BB and kept CBB going imho.

2. Linda says:

It didn’t grab me enough this year to watch – although I started to – from what I did see, I would like Stephanie to win.

3. Peggy says:

Alex! because he seems very "sweet and innocent" away from Katie Price… 🙂

4. Emily O says:

That spray tan was so funny, based on that alone I want Alex to win. I’ve been warming to him anyway.

5. Nickie says:

Dane!! I haven’t seen the spray tap clip yet and, if he wasn’t associated with KP so much then I maybe would have been rooting for Alex but you know damn well that whatever happens with him, she’s going to step into his limelight. Pity the Tree of Temptation isn’t one of the possible winners….

6. WinJonasWin says:

The most deserving winner is Jonas aka Basshunter – He hasn’t bitched, bullied or backstabbed his way into staying in the house – and despite his own personal battle with Tourette’s has rised from bullied schoolboy to International DJ and music producer. His manner in the house has never strayed to arrogance or ‘don’t you know who I am?’ – he’s been a sweetheart and he deserves to be in the final two at least.

7. sally says:

Jonas. He’s as hot as hell, cute, funny, quirky and the only person who hasn’t bitched about people or bullied anyone. What a star!

8. Crystal Jigsaw says:

I don’t want to sound like the party-pooper here, but I’m glad it’s the last series! Can’t stand it! Sorry, can hear the boos and hisses from here!! CJ xx

9. Very Boredin Cataluyna says:

I think Dane for me. Anyone really as long as it’s not Vinnie or Alex. I’ve sky plussed the last few nights so must catch up soon.

10. Suzanne says:

I am so glad someone else watched it too and found it funny, It feels like a guilty secret! I really don’t know who I want to win. I wanted Vinnie to win at first but now I am not so sure. I saw Alex in a new light last night and found him very funny and also found Ivana to be very gracious. It was just lovely to see people having such a laugh…

11. Gina says:

I can’t stand Stephanie. I get the feeling that she is just pretending to find everything "such fun". Those hysterics in the diary room yesterday rang particularly false, she is an actress and I feel that she is acting a role. Periodically we see the real Stephanie when she is catty about someone. Vinnie is a gibbon-faced thug and a pathetic whinger. I would like Jonas to win, he is a very nice person. Alex would be my second choice, he’s a lovable wally.

12. B Carney says:

Want Vinnie out 1st, he’s OK but been soooo sure he will win, its off putting!! Alex seems a really nice, easy going fun guy, Jonas would be shocked to win but would do his confidence good, Dane OK, Can’t stand Steph trying to be trendy and fun when she’s really stuffy. So Alex or Jonas to win!! love Jonas to but think Alex will.

13. Trackback from uberVU – social comments Social comments and analytics for this post

14. Liz (LivingwithKids) says:

And after all that it was Alex what won it! Think Vinnie let himself down badly with his obnoxious comments. And maybe it’s fitting that two of Katie Price’s boyfriends should be the finalists in the show that dominated so much of celeb culture for the past 10 years…

15. sam says:

A bit late I know – but your post brought back the tears that rolled down my face as I watched Alex and his spray tan capers – oooh the white rings that cupped those peachy cheeks!!! Teehee