Who has been your top crush of 2010?

Dec 13 • Featured, Uncategorized • 987 Views • 28 Comments on Who has been your top crush of 2010?

Now apparently, according to various conversations I’ve had on twitter today, it’s just me and the other Liz who find Shane Warne attractive. But it got me thinking about which male celebs have kept us 'entertained' this year.

My top three would probably be…

Patrick Dempsey (in Grey’s Anatomy, not the grey hair ads)

Mark Salling (aka Puck from Glee)
and of course Josh Hollway, Sawyer from the late lamented Lost *sob*.

What about you? I’d love to know your top crush of 2010. And I’m going to give whoever comes up with the best reason for their crush by Friday a special prize…

a bottle of DKNY Be Delicious. To be in with a chance of winning, simply leave your reason in the comments below.
  So come on, what are you waiting for? Let’s hear it for the boys.

28 Responses to Who has been your top crush of 2010?

1. Karin @ Cafe Bebe says:

Simon Baker of The Mentalist AND Matthew Morrison of Glee! mmmmmmmmmm

2. Kat says:

I am absolutely infatuated with Tim Roth from "Lie to Me". He’s simply lovely.

3. Erica says:

Shayne Ward left a *cough* impression on my eyes!

4. Karin @ Cafe Bebe says:

Because Simon Baker is rumpled a bit and those curls…he just makes me all gooey inside. Also, his eyes! They’re just squinty enough and there are lines that just make him edible. Matthew Morrison…it’s the dancing, singing and acting…and when he was trying to seduce Sue (of all people)…he was just a bit hot. I know he’s geeky but I still would!

5. Kirsty says:

Kelly Jones (Stereophonics) has been my continuing, and main, celebrity crush. I can’t understand it. He’s small, and he’s got a big nose, caterpillar eyebrows and funny teeth. More understandable is the crush I nurture on Johnny Depp. Alastair Mackenzie is also phwor.

6. English Mum says:

I’m in total agreement about Shane Ward. As long as he doesn’t have to speak or anything, but my numero uno crush is the gorgeous David Boreanez from Bones. Yum yum pig’s bum. He can handcuff me anytime. Oops, did I say that out loud?

7. Belinda says:

Definitely Richard Armitage(Lucas North off Spooks), yum yum. I lost the plot Spookwise most nights but the lovely Lucas kept me entertained, shame he turned out to be such a naughty, bad boy! Still then again nowt wrong with bad boys(as long as they don’t date my daughter!).

8. CoffeeCurls says:

I do love Simon Baker but he appears taken. Damn I also love Lucas North – and his twitter stream is hilarious. So am going to go for a lesser known celeb, Dhruv Baker who won masterchef 2010. He is my celeb crush of the year because a) he can cook, b) he has eyes that you could drown in (and die smiling), c) he has lovely hands, d) he has a modest side that is most endearing and e) he talks to me on twitter.

9. Julie - Kailexness says:

Easy answer – Clint Mauro Not know who he is? Check him out here http://kailexness.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/its-only-fair-to-share/ This man is causing serious issues in this household 😀 (It’s all good and he is soooo hot!)

10. Tara says:

This year and every year; Hugh Jackman. *Falls over* Even in X Men as Wolverine *Falls over again* Love it when he grrrrrrowls

11. Kerry Farrow says:

Oh my…I have a crush on Matt Baker! Since strictly this year…I think he is gorgeous and such a family man! My husband says when it’s on..’I will leave the room to let you have you moment with Matt!! He he Swoon swoon! Think I am in too much with three babies under 2!

12. Amy says:

Oh my top crush has to be Michael buble mmmmm dreamy closely followed by R patts twilight Edward hunk yum yum yum 😀

13. Igglepiggle2 says:

Shane West! Liked him in ER then saw "A Walk to Remember" and fell in love <3

14. Hannah says:

It has to be Robbie Williams, he is my hunk of 2010 closely followed by the lovely Calum Best (only because I met him a few months ago, and he is gorgeous) 🙂

15. Baby Genie says:

It has to be Michael Buble. No one else comes close, he is just so lovely. Swoon.

16. Pauline says:

Alexander Skarsgard … first saw him in Zoolander and he did nothing for me as the male model … he was like a big fairy. But fast forward to this year when I saw him as Viking Vampire "Eric" and ***phwoarrrrrrr*** … I can’t really put my finger on it … Maybe it’s his big, hunky 6’4" frame (wearing just a vest on top) and those smouldering blue eyes. Or, perhaps I’m just strangely attracted to 1,000 year-old men with fangs, a taste for blood and no pulse ??!!!

17. mummywalker says:

Aidan Turner who plays Mitchell in Being Human. Plays an Irish vampire who is ‘on the wagon’. Sexy, dark, with a sense of humour and a naughty glint in his eye. If you ask me he is far sexier than his Twilight counterpart RPatz. I know there was the incident on the train, with all the blood and dead bodies but I can forgive him for that. Yes reality is blurring with fantasy here but can you blame a girl? He is F.I.T. My less acknowledged celebrity crush is slightly embarrassing because he’s about twice my age. Trevor Eve. Hot silver fox. Dashing, handsome, a great actor. I heart him I do. If that’s wrong then I don’t want to be right.

18. abby says:

I have always loved Robbie Williams. With him rejoining Take That my crush has been re lite. I love his twinkly eyes and his mischievous grin. He is like a good wine and is getting better with age!

19. Mumra says:

I adore Jake Gyllenhaal he does manly and pretty so well. He also reminds me of my very own Mr Mumra and what a very lucky lady i am!

20. Belinda says:

Aah, I’ve just thought of another top crush! Am I allowed 2 or is that just plain greedy? Brian Cox the physicist (hope I’ve spelt that right). Anyway while my family were watching Wonders of the Solar System presented by the learned Professor Brian I was watching thinking he’s quite cute!

21. Fi says:

Jude law. Come now ladies, I know he’s a love rat but he’s hit that cheeky charm, that fabulous fashion sense and when he was in ‘Alfie’ well…. My secret-shouldn’t-admit-it-really crush has to be the geeky lad with black hair swept to the side from ‘missfits’. I know, I know it’s an odd crush but there’s just something about him. My real crush has to be on my hubby who is fab. It’s our wedding anniversary this weekend and I still fancy him as much now as I did 11 years ago when we met! (blurgh pass the bucket yea yea but it’s true!) That is all.

22. Lucy says:

Jenson Button would be my other one (who knew I was so into sportsmen?!). Totally agree in dhruv and puck too…. I am also greedy!

23. Anna says:

Marcus Brigstock… yummy especially with a beard. Funny, cool, tall and clever. Perfecto. How Radio 4 of me… that’s what happens when you become a SAHM! (But have to concur with Kat – there is something weirdly sexy about Tim Roth!)

24. cass@frugalfamily says:

I would definitely have to say Dermot O Leary – He’s lovely and I love his voice 😉

25. Liz (LivingwithKids) says:

Thanks so much everyone for taking part – and what a fantastic selection of men! After deliberating cogitating and digesting I can reveal that the winner of the perfume is…. Mummy Walker. Congratulations!

26. Kathleen mummywalker says:

Amazing! Thank you. What a fabulous early Christmas present. Awesome!

27. CoffeeCurls says:

Yes, yes I know this is closed now but I’ve remembered who my biggest celeb crush is now! It’s Russell Howard. I properly love him, I even love his wonky eye. His humour is fantastic, I love his random silliness and his off the wall take on situations. I love Russell Howard. Oh and it doesn’t hurt any that he is buff. X

28. Lucy says:

I’ve got to say David beckham – as one of my friends said recently, he’s like a fine wine that is improving with age!!