During Cyber Monday, online retailers drop their prices three days after Black Friday sales.
Online retailers provide massive discounts and drop their prices for the whole day on Monday, this year falls on November 28. Deals start exactly at midnight with large range of products become sold out by early morning.
For a lot more choice than you might see in store and a lot more time to shop. You don’t even need to get out of bed to take advantage of low prices.
Retailers usually keep their Cyber Monday deals a secret until the very last minute. But you can also expect great prices on fashion and beauty products at premium department stores such as John Lewis.
Last year, UK shoppers spent £968m on Cyber Monday deals. That’s not quite as much as the £1.1bn spent on Black Friday. But it’s still considerably more than the £720m spent in 2014.
Work out what you want and how much you’re willing to spend to save time on the day. This is especially true if you’re after a new TV. You’ll need to decide what screen type you’re after (LED, 4K, OLED, HD, curved, flat), what smart TV features you fancy, and of course, what size.
MOBILE and TECHNOLOGY
- Moss Bross – shop now
- Miss Selfridge – shop now
- Maplin – shop now
- Matalan – shop now
- House of Fraser – shop now
- Schuh – shop now
- Burton – shop now
- Gap – shop now
- New Look – shop now
- Game – shop now
- Buy a gift – shop now
- Menkind – shop now
- Iwoot – shop now
- Ebuyer – shop now
- BHS – shop now
- Very – shop now
- ToysRUs – shop now
- Mothercare – shop now
- Disney store – shop now
- Smyths – shop now
- Littlewoods – shop now
Even if they were not listed above, keep an eye on your favourite retailers as it’s very likely they’ll have discounts on Cyber Monday.
Top tips from KidStart
- Shop online to beat the queues and grab the best deals from the comfort of your own home.
- Access all these retailers above and many more via KidStart and you’ll get a percentage of your spending transferred back to your account. It’s free to join and you’ll save loads!
- Browse ahead and create a wish list so you can find the right items much quicker on Cyber Monday, when internet may be a bit slower than usual.
- Download the Savings Prompt if you shop from a computer or laptop – our free handy tool will remind you that KidStart savings are available when the retailer appears in your Google search, and when you are visiting the retailer site.
- Make sure you follow your favourite retailers on social media as they’ll be announcing the latest deals on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join the Prime memberships (many retailers like Amazon have a free 30 day trial) and sign up to newsletters to get early access to deals and exclusive offers.
- Add your shopping details in advance, so you’ll be checking out while others are still adding their delivery addresses.
We’re keeping our eyes very close on our favourite retailers… discounts will be up to 75%! Happy saving!