The AA are one of the most recognised and trusted names in the insurance market. They will search a panel of leading insurers to find the best price that they can.
- AA comprehensive car insurance has been given a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto.*
- Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2021 – recognised for delivering exceptional experiences – as rated by real customers.
- New customers purchasing an AA car insurance policy can get vehicle based AA roadside breakdown cover for a year from as little as £15, plus money off breakdown cover upgrades.
- Stay on the move after an accident, no matter who's at fault. Buy comprehensive car insurance from the AA and you'll get a courtesy car while your car is repaired by an approved repairer.
- Our uninsured driver promise means you’ll keep your no claims discount and pay no excess if an uninsured driver hits your car and it isn't your fault.**
- UK claimline that’s available 24 hours a day.
- Comprehensive car insurance gives you £5,000 personal accident cover (£7,500 if
you’re an AA member).
- Motor Accident Plan – get up to an additional £100,000 personal accident cover on top of any payment provided by your insurance policy, or any other personal accident and life insurance cover (up to £60,000 for named drivers).
- Excess Protection – you can claim back your excess on one insurance claim during the 12 months of your car insurance policy, even if you’re at fault or the other party involved cannot be identified.
- Motor Legal Assistance - get up to £100,000 in legal assistance to reclaim costs such as loss of earnings, compensation for injuries received in an accident, alternative transport costs and your car insurance policy excess. You also get a 24/7 legal helpline for advice on personal legal matters
*Defaqto is a financial information business, helping financial institutions and consumers make better informed decisions
** Comprehensive cover only. This benefit will only apply if your insurer can establish that he accident is not your fault, and the driver of the other vehicle is identified and is not insured.
- Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Medical expenses up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000
- Discounts for couples & families
- Special rates for single-parent families
- Cover for business travel included
- Online prices are considerably cheaper than in the call centre.
- Annual and Single Trip cover available up to age 79
- Choose from comprehensive, third party fire and theft, or third party only insurance
- Discounts are available based on your no-claims record, parking security and riding experience
- Tailor your insurance with our optional extras – from Legal Expenses cover and Bike Hire, to Excess Protect and Personal Accident cover